Ferodo DS2500 Front Brake Pads
This is the cheapest and easy upgrade to the Focus braking system. We found that on the track the std pads worked well but after 3 laps of Knockhill they suffered fade, we then fitted DS2500 which improved the pedal feel, gave better bite when braking and lasted longer till fade.
Ferodo racing brake pads are designed for low- and high-speed braking efficiency, reduced stopping distances and the consistent brake pedal feel that racing riders need — first time, every time.
Ferodo’s DS2500 racing brake pads represent a new generation of friction material that’s low in compressibility, ensuring a firm pedal while providing great disc and pad life.
As shown in the graph, the DS-2500 material has a friction level of approximatively 0.50 which remains constant at any speed and at any temperature that the brake system is working at.
These pads were developed with characteristics that make them perfect for track days, including a consistent coefficient of friction (0.50) at any temperature, providing very predictable braking and great pedal modulation.
Combined with low wheel dusting and good noise characteristics, this product is the brake pad for the driver who needs the highest track-day braking performance.
The main characteristics of Ferodo DS2500 Pad are:
- Race developed
- Performs equally well on heavy and light cars
- 20% less pad wear than competitive products
- Minimal bedding-in. Supplied ready to use
- Disc friendly
- Consistent friction level with changing temperatures and speeds to give optimal pedal modulation
- High friction level at low temperature (good cold braking)
- High friction level at very high temperatures
- 35% less compressibility than competitive products (racing pedal feel)
- Less noise for increased driving comfort
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: